Sandalwood physiotherapy & wellness provides an accurate foundation to improve comfort, performance, and efficiency in all your activities through custom orthotics. Our custom casual orthotics can be designed for people with Plantar Fasciitis, Morton’s Neuroma, Overpronation, Supination, Flat Feet, Back Pain, Hallux Rigidus, Hallux Limitus, and other foot pain as well as the type of shoe you wear.
Simply choose from the available material price tiers below to start your order.
Increasingly, custom insoles and orthotics have become standard equipment for elite athletes in many sports including running, triathlon, skiing, football, rugby, tennis, squash, hockey, lacrosse, cycling as well as for everyday and work use.
Other Benefits Of Custom Orthotics:
- They are not just for people with foot pain. It can also help those who suffer from back pain, pain in their hips or knees, and people dealing with arthritis-related pain. Foot pain can also result from other health issues, such as diabetes. Orthotics can help with this as well.
- They are tailored to each individual according to their problems. That means that a runner or athlete that experiences foot pain may receive a certain type of treatment, while an individual with broken bones or inflamed ligaments will receive a different orthotics treatment.
- Orthotics are typically designed to ensure that the bones, ligaments and tendons in your feet and lower legs are aligned and positioned properly. This helps to ease pain and stress on the feet, and can improve the functioning of the muscles over time.
- Avoid Flat Feet: Flat feet may be caused when the arch of the foot falls so much that the person no longer has any arch. If left untreated, flat feet can cause problems and pain in the back, hips, knees and ankles. Custom orthotics can help rebuild and support the shape of the foot to a normal, healthy arch. This helps to support the rest of the body and eliminate pain caused by flat feet over time.
- High Arch Relief: If your feet fall on the other side of the spectrum and have arches that are too pronounced, this can also cause pain and discomfort. Typically, high arch pain is localized in the feet since this issue puts pressure on the heels and balls of the feet. Custom orthotics can be made for those with high arches to distribute the pressure and provide relief so that certain areas of the feet are not left to take all the weight of your stride.
How We Make Custom Orthotics
We begin by taking a computerized scan of the bottom of your foot. While the scanner is working, we rotate your ankle, placing your foot in “sub-talar neutral.” This “neutral position” is the strongest skeletal stance that your foot can hold in athletic activities. The scan in this position results in better alignment, and improves support for your knees, hips, and back.
Do you need Custom Orthotics?Talk to us today for a custom made orthotics solution.