Are you in need of a physiotherapy session or are you afraid to step out and visit the nearby physiotherapy clinic? If you are afraid then no need to refrain from having your sessions anymore. Only a few precautions can take you the long way. Also, the fear and anxiety among the people due to the corona pandemic outbreak can be under control with the right vaccinations.
The things that you need to take care of are wearing masks while in close contact, maintaining sanitary hygiene, and keeping yourself safe from probable transmissions. And, as a physiotherapist, a medical professional, he or she will also take care of all the aspects that might put you in danger.
In any case, we are here to share some guidelines for you to keep in mind while in a physiotherapy session.
- All the treatment should be well scheduled beforehand and to be strictly followed to avoid overcrowding in the clonic. If the patient is not comfortable or is too afraid- a proper session should be planned for them at home with video consultations.
- In any case, the patients are suffering from cold, cough, or fever. Their appointment should be canceled and a telerehabilitation teleconsultation shall be provided to them.
- Masks and use of sanitizer are mandatory as often as required both by the patients and the physiotherapist handling the patients.
- Only one person should be allowed in the room with the patient. The patient’s footwear can be removed and be given a fresh one in the room after sanitizing it.
- Daily cleaning and sanitizing before and after a patient’s session is a must.
- Lastly, self precaution is the key to breaking the chain of disease transmission.
Are you planning to visit a nearby physiotherapy clinic? Or, are you looking to curb down your hassle of visiting the clinic? Reach out to the professionals at Sandalwood Physiotherapy today. The professionals are experienced with all kinds of troubles that you might face.